912 total views, 2 views today
First Question is in your mind who is vijaya nirmala? then your question is here>>>
Vijaya Nirmala (February 20, 1944 – June 26, 2019) was an Indian film actress, producer, and director known for her works predominantly in Telugu cinema. She directed 44 films in Telugu. In 2002, she entered the Guinness Book of Records as the female director of the most films. In 2008, she received the Raghupathi Venkaiah Award for her contributions to Telugu cinema. She and fellow Telugu actress Savitri are the only female directors to have directed the legendary actor Sivaji Ganesan.
Vijaya Nirmala was born in Tamil Nadu. Her father had worked in film production. She had a son Naresh, who is also an actor, from her first marriage to Krishna Murthy. After divorcing her first husband, she married actor Krishna.
Vijaya Nirmala passed away on June 26th, 2019 midnight at the age of 75 in Hyderabad at Continental hospital, Gachibowli due to heart attack
She acted in over 200 films in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam
Veteran South Indian film actor and director Vijaya Nirmala passed away while undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Hyderabad on June 26 night.
She is survived by her husband and hero of yesteryears Krishna. She was 73.
Nirmala, born in Tamil Nadu, made her debut at the age of seven as a child artiste in a Tamil movie Machcha Rekhai (1950).
She entered the Telugu film industry through the film Rangula Ratnam and acted in over 200 films in Telugu, Tamil, and Malayalam.
There are some points and informations about VIJAYA NIRMALA
- After directing 44 films in Telugu, Vijaya Nirmala entered the Guinness Book of Records in 2002 as the female director of the most films.
- In 2008, she received the Raghupathi Venkaiah Award for her contributions to Telugu cinema.
- Vijaya Nirmala and her fellow Telugu actress Savitri are the only female directors to have directed the legendary actor Sivaji Ganesan.
- Debuting her acting career at the age of seven in Tamil film Matsyarekha, Vijaya went on to act in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam cinema, with around 200 movies to her credit.
- She made her debut at the age of 11 with the Tollywood film Panduranga Mahatmyam released in 1957.
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Biography in Hindi
- She celebrated her golden (50) jubilee in the film industry in the year 2017.
- Vijaya Krishna was previously married to Late KS Murthy and had a son named Vijaya Naresh. However, the marriage ended in divorce. Later, she married the Telugu megastar Krishna in 1969.
- She was stepmother to actors Manjula Swaroop, Ramesh Babu, and Mahesh Babu.
- She has also acted on the small screen and made her debut with Pelli Kanuka produced by Balaji Telefilms in 1998.
- She made her directorial debut with a Malayalam film on a budget of Rs 3 lakh, while her directorial debut in Telugu was with Meena.